SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors has introduced a Connector Sharing feature using which organization administrators can now share their private connectors with other accounts in their organization. Here's how:
- Organization administrators can see all their private connectors listed under the private tab when they log into SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors.
- Click 'Security' on the navigation panel.
- Switch to the Roles tab on top and scroll down to enable the connector Sharing privilege.
- Click on the Update Roles button in the top right corner to save changes.
The accounts in your organization and all the users in these accounts will now have access to your private connectors.
- With connector sharing enabled, accounts and users in the organization can provision an instance with the shared connectors and make API calls.
- Users from different accounts under the organization cannot add, edit or delete resources in the shared connectors.
- Only owners of the shared connectors can delete any of the shared connectors.
- Private connectors created by an account in the organization can be shared between other accounts in the organization and their users, but not with the organization administrator.