Release notes -- v2.208.1455 (since vhotfix-SDR-3259)
EL-7118:Ping API Standardization for Instance Validation
- Standarize /ping API for all connectors
EL-4703: DbDeploy Webservice
- The Aim here is to generate sql script file for the following:
- Newly created connectors
- Cloned connectors
- Extended connectors
- Steps to generate sql script file are:
- Users will be provided two webservice urls. Those are:a) For new connectors - http://localhost:8080/elements/api-v2/create?elementKey=qwertyscriptNumber=123456override=truerevert=trueb) For cloned/extended connectors - http://localhost:8080/elements/api-v2/update?elementKey=qwertyscriptNumber=654321override=truerevert=true
- Users need to update dbdeploy.location in elements.properties file proving the location where all sql script files resides currently(For example dbdeploy.location = /Users/username/soba/framework/src/main/resources/db/postgres/)
- Hitting the url will generate two files. One normal and another, its revert file.
- Following are the query params used in the url: a) Required parameters : elementKey and scriptNumberb) Optional parameters : override amp; revert
- Users of only localhost and snapshot will be able to generate script files.
Upgrading Netsuite Token
El 7288 soba pr testing env setup
EL-7761 | Get connectors is not returning extended flag
- Get All / connectors to return extended flag when queried for.
EL-7675 EL-7731 :GreatPlains new resource POST purchase-invoices amp; purchase-receipts
- New resource added POST /purchase-receipts and /purchase-receipts
- Included to handle query param IN for GET /purchase-orders API to restrict records. As vendor is not supporting pagination, if there are a lot of records, GP vendor API fails, hence we can restrict our records with query params